07 Justin Fulton (USA, kidney)
Justin’s 5 Tips!
1. It takes time and consistency to become stronger (not immediate, give yourself time).
2. Listen to your body as you strive to increase your abilities
3. Allow yourself to dream big and expect great things post transplant (my: 50k run, Olympic triathlon)
4. Fitness can help establish healthy transplant outcomes- let that motivate you. My kidney numbers are best when training well
5. Have fun, find activities you enjoy and help you celebrate a new chance at life