06 Marco Mestriner (Italy, kidney)
Marco’s 5 tips!
- Find people close to you with whom you can train regularly. To keep motivated you need to have consistent training.
- Do a little work every day (bike, walk, run, swim or whatever you want)
- Listen to your body. It’s always good to try to exceed your limits, but we must always listen to our body to avoid injury.
- Find a transplant athlete team where share your story and others.
- Set goals for yourself such as playing a sport with others, running a certain distance.